Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Nashta with Kellogg's waale Guptaji

Image Courtesy

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and if it is yummy and healthy the entire day goes well. Even dietitians and nutritionists recommend never to skip breakfast no matter your weight loss target.
My mom also thinks so, and that's why she never lets me leave home without breakfast. But traditional breakfast recipes are making me fat. Those aaloo parathas fried in shudh ghee, aaloo-poori, kulcha, jalebi's, though are very yummy but not good for health. My mom still understands that oil is to be used in limit, but if my grandma wishes, she would even fry idlis in ghee and put a chunk of butter on the dosa before serving.
To add to the fact, I have acidity problem and oily breakfast is the last thing I would want to eat. So I keep searching for healthy breakfast recipes that not only appeal to me but also pleases the taste buds of elders in my family. And my search ended at Kellogg's cornflakes, tasty and healthy.

This brings me to my new year resolution, rather every new year I have the same resolution, to slim down and loose the extra flab. And what better way to start your day with a healthy and filling breakfast which does not add fat or cholesterol to your diet routine. This is when I came to know about Guptaji's family and their breakfast recipes. They are known as Kellogg's Wale Guptaji's family and the entire locality is talking about them and wanting to have breakfast at their house.

This family knows over 100 mouthwatering recipes, that too using one secret ingredient - Kellogg's Cornflakes. This secret ingredient is healthy, low fat and filling and this makes it the perfect food for people like me.
I surely want to go to Guptaji's house for breakfast and want to learn those yummy Kellogg's recipes from Mrs.Guptaji. She has umpteen recipes in her pocket which can be prepared in minutes and are very tasty. Her recipe names are also as awesome as her breakfast - Nakhare Wala Nashta, First Crush Wala Nashta, Jagah Banane Wala Nashta, Movie Wala Nashta, Homework Wala Nashta and so many more. A Nashta for every occasion, wow, I didn't know that Cornflakes can be eaten in so many ways.

Some of the awesome recipes that I want to taste and also learn from Mrs. Guptaji are the following -
Sitaphal Cornflakes - Custurd apple crushed into cold milk along with cornflakes and walnuts is energizing, sweet and yummy
Best Family Wala Nashta - A combination of apples, cold milk and Kellogg's cornflakes with a twist of cinnamon
And for those in my family who love ghee, I would ask for Best Tiffin Wala Nashta, which is a lip smacking sweet laddoo recipe with cornflakes, nuts, milk and ghee.

Guptaji!!! Nashte pe kab bula rahe ho?

Read more about the Kellogg's Cornflakes and Nashta recipes on https://www.facebook.com/anaajkanashta

Visit https://www.youtube.com/user/kelloggindia for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment